All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an original and comprehensive examination of brewing from the perspective of a real brewer. The book departs from the traditional sequential approach to pursue brewing in the manner a brew master approaches the process. It is structured to look down the length of the process for causes and effects. Each essay discusses a problem, a beer component, or a flavor, by following how this one item arises and how it changes along the way. This is a crucial feature to bear in mind when reading the book because this organization brings together information and ideas that are t usually presented side-by-side.
- Author(s)Charles W. Bamforth,Michael J. Lewis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 81 black & white tables, biography
- Weight334 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.