All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a period marked by revisionism in ecomic theory and retrenchment in the public goals of ecomic policy, Tobin remains committed to the standard he has upheld throughout his professional life. He is an eclectic Keynesian in theory whose socioecomic concern is to reduce poverty, inequality, and discrimination through the maintenance of full employment and ecomic growth and through such policies as the negative income tax and other income transfers.These 28 essays, covering Tobin's work in macroecomics from the early 1940s to 1970 are grouped into three parts - macroecomic theory, ecomic growth, and money and finance.James Tobin is Sterling Professor of Ecomics at Yale. Essays in Ecomics: Volume 3, Theory and Policy was published by The MIT Press in 1982. Back in print.
- Author BiographyJames Tobin, who received the Nobel prize in economics in 1981, is Sterling Professor of Economics at Yale.
- Author(s)James Tobin
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/1987
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.59Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.