All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDue to the widespread dissatisfaction with the way fiscal sociology is being neglected while benefiting by its ever-growing importance, the volume Essays on Fiscal Sociology aims to provide a source, reference, and teaching supplement for the field of fiscal sociology. The essays comprised in this book were originally prepared for and read at the Erfurt Conferences on Fiscal Sociology. Please te that this conference is open to all researchers in this field internationally and it is taking place in the second week of October, before the semester starts.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Jurgen G. Backhaus, born in 1950, JSD 1976, Ph.D. (Econ) 1985, holds the Krupp Chair in Public Finance and Fiscal Sociology at Erfurt University since 2000. Between 1986 and 2000 he has held the chair in Public Economics at Maastricht University. In September 2004 he was awarded an honorary doctorate by the University of Thessaly (Greece). The author has published 53 books and monographs, about 200 articles in refereed journals and book chapters, scholarly notes and a huge number of reviews. His research interests span economics, but also neighbouring disciplines such as law, fiscal sociology and environmental sciences.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication11/04/2005
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleFinanzsoziologie
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2005
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note4 fig., 6 tables
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJuergen Backhaus
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.