Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionEssays on Issues in Rehabilitation 1957-1988 will give readers some insight into the universal problems of the disabled, handicapped and disadvantaged of the United States and other countries of the world. Local, state, and federal funds, over the past 50 years, have been spent to rehabilitate individuals in these categories as well as other charitable organizations.
- Author BiographyJames S. Peters II is a Licensed Clinical/Counseling Psychologist.
- Author(s)James S. Peters
- PublisherInternational Scholars Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Scholars Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width143 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.