All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlfred Einstein, one of the great musical scholars of this century, was the editor of the third edition of Kochel's Mozart catalogue. His tremendous three-volume history The Italian Madrigal, summing up forty years of work, is a veritable monument of Renaissance music. He was equally at home in the Romantic world, as he demonstrated in his Music in the Romantic Era.
- Author BiographyThe late Paul Henry Lang ranks among the century's most eminent musicologists. A longtime faculty member at Columbia University, he also served as editor of the Musical Quarterly and as music critic for the New York Herald Tribune.
- Author(s)Alfred Einstein
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1962
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byPaul Henry Lang
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.