Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $94.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to one of the greatest collaborations you could dream of in the world of C# books-and probably far beyond! -From the Foreword by Mads Torgersen, C# Program Manager, Microsoft Essential C# 6.0 is a well-organized, -fluff guide to the latest versions of C# for programmers at all levels of experience. Fully updated to reflect new C# 6.0 and .NET 4.6 features and patterns, it will help you write C# code that's simple, powerful, robust, secure, and maintainable. This book's authors are world-class C# experts: long-time Microsoft MVP and Regional Director Mark Michaelis and Eric Lippert, formerly principal developer on Microsoft's C# compiler team. Together, they cover the entire language, illustrating key constructs with succinct examples and offering a complete foundation for successful C# development. Essential C# 6.0 makes it easy to program with any version of C#, whether you're creating new code or maintaining existing systems. Separate indexes for C# versions 4, 5, and 6 help you quickly find version-specific answers with accompanying visual indicators that help you identify which language invations will work when. This edition also includes a set of best-practice C# Coding Guidelines updated to leverage C# 6.0 constructs. Coverage includes * Mastering C# data types, operators, control flow, methods, and parameters* Using C# object-oriented constructs, including classes, inheritance, interfaces, and more-all with the significantly simplified syntax of C# 6.0* Working with well-formed value and reference types* Implementing reliable, effective exception handling* Reducing code complexity with generics, delegates, lambda expressions, and events (including a simplified C# 6.0 syntax for triggering events)* Learning dynamic programming with reflection and attributes* Querying diverse data collections using LINQ with query expressions* Creating custom collections that operate against business objects* Using collection interfaces and standard query operators to access .NET collections* Understanding the Common Language Infrastructure and C# in the context of .NET 4.6 * Taking advantage of declarative programming, embedded metadata, reflection, and attributes* Mastering multithreading and synchronization, including the new async/await paradigm* Using P/Invoke, pointers, and direct memory manipulation to interoperate with other languages* Understanding how C# programs relate to the underlying runtime For Qualified Instructors An instructor's guide, exercises, and a slide deck are available to support your courses.
- Author(s)Eric Lippert,Mark Michaelis
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1532 g
- Width179 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.