All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupport understanding for the latest Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry syllabus (0620) for first examination in 2016. The clear, concise approach will support your EAL learners in understanding crucial scientific concepts. A step-by-step approach to the syllabus will help every learner reach their potential in science. Ensuring you will cover everything, this second edition online and print student book pack is up-to-date and fully endorsed for the latest Cambridge syllabus. It is written by an examiner, to help you support assessment confidence.
- Author(s)Roger Norris
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight736 g
- Width196 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byLawrie Ryan
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Undefined
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.