All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a student nurse on clinical placement or a healthcare worker on a busy ward, you need practical guidance at your fingertips, fast! This pocket-sized guide will help you to provide safe, effective, everyday patient care. The Nursing & Health Survival Guides have evolved - take a look at our our app for iPhone and iPad.
- Author BiographySusan Carlisle is a lecturer in Nursing at Queen's University Belfast. She is the clinical placement module coordinator.
- Author(s)Susan Carlisle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNursing and Health Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight38 g
- Width82 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.