All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwn as The Myth of Amherst for her withdrawal from society while still a young woman, Emily Dickinson (1830-1886) had an inner life that was deeply emotional and intense. She knew rapture and despair, pondered the wonder of God and the meaning of death. She broke tradition and was criticized for her seminal experiments with urthodox phrasing, rhyme and broken meter, within concise verse forms, thus becoming an invator and forerunner of modern poets. This collection of Emily Dickinson's poems is interspersed with her lumius and fascinating letters, all read by Julie Harris, who received a Tony(R) Award for her portrayal of Emily Dickinson in The Belle of Amherst.
- Author(s)Emily Dickinson
- Date of Publication27/06/2006
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight59 g
- Width141 mm
- Height126 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Read byJulie Harris
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time60
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.