Essential Endocrinology and Diabetes: Includes Free Desktop Edition by Neil A. Hanley, Richard I. G. Holt (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.00+ AU $15.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by uniquestuff111
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautifully presented, and w in full colour, the sixth edition of Essential Endocrilogy and Diabetes is fully up-to-date with the latest kwledge and concepts on the workings of the endocrine system. It explains the key principles of endocrine physiology in an easy reading style popular with students, clinicians and scientists. The invaluable background on basic science and investigation, including new molecular techniques, provides the foundation for detailed discussion of the diagsis and management of clinical endocrine disorders and diabetes. The teaching style and presentation has been strengthened throughout, and includes learning objectives and recap links at the beginning of each chapter that remind the reader of key findings and principles, while cross-referencing makes it easy to locate related information quickly and efficiently. There are also more case studies, with detailed answers applying theory to practice. Essential Endocrilogy and Diabetes is the perfect resource for a course on endocrilogy and diabetes, as part of USMLE teaching, and an on-going companion during postgraduate clinical and scientific study. It is accompanied by a FREE enhanced Wiley Desktop Edition - the interactive, digital version of the book - featuring downloadable text and images, highlighting and te taking facilities, book-marking, cross-referencing, in-text searching, and linking to references and glossary terms.
- Author BiographyRichard Holt is Professor in Diabetes and Endocrinology at the University of Southampton School of Medicine and Honorary Consultant in Endocrinology at Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust. He is also a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. Neil Hanley is Professor of Medicine and Wellcome Trust Senior Fellow in Clinical Science at the University of Manchester. He is Honorary Consultant in Endocrinology at the Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, and Director of the Academy for Training & Education at the Manchester Biomedical Research Centre.
- Author(s)Neil A. Hanley,Richard I. G. Holt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEssentials
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.