All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleven easy-to-use, freely reproducible forms and simple instructions -- developed by a former US diplomat with professional protocol experience --account for every activity, keep track of every detail, visualise every moment, and plan every detail to create a memorable and successful function -- on time, without stress and within budget.
- Author BiographyGodfrey Harris has been a public policy consultant based in Los Angeles, California, since 1968. He began consulting after serving as a university lecturer, U.S. Army intelligence officer, U.S. foreign service officer with the Department of State, an organisational specialist in President Lyndon Johnsons Executive Office, and as a program manager for an international financial company in Geneva. In all of these positions, Harris has been called upon to develop original ideas to solve problems or take advantage of new situations. As President of Harris/Ragan Management Group, Harris has focused the firms activities on projects that offer alternative solutions to matters of community concern. He holds degrees from Stanford University and the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Godfrey Harris
- PublisherAmericas Group Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmericas Group Publications,U.S.
- Content Notetables
- Weight147 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.