All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by experienced English Language authors and examiners, iEssential First Language English for Cambridge IGCSEr has been written for international students and teachers following the Cambridge IGCSE First Language English 0050 syllabus and the 0522 syllabus. The course consists of a student book covering both the Core and Extended syllabuses in one volume, and an audio CD, providing support for teaching the often-overlooked speaking and listening skills. The course has been specifically created to appeal to international students of wide-ranging abilities from all over the world, and is designed to provide the kwledge and skills to help students prepare fully for examination.
- Author(s)Beth Kemp
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width196 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.