Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 5 Jan
- AU $33.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new kind of textbook for courses in introductory linguistics. It makes clear what is important or essential, and omits what is t. It is strictly selective, highly structured, focused, to-the-point, and informative. It presents material in a way that mirrors the structure of a typical semester of teaching and will meet both the needs of the busy student who wants to get straight to the point and the instructor looking for a textbook which both identifies key material and integrates it with numerous exercises to engage the student in active learning.
- Author BiographyThe author is Professor of Linguistics at Michigan State University. He specializes in phonology, Ethiopian and Afroasiatic languages and linguistics, and adult language learning. He is the author of a comparative dictionary of Ethiopian languages and numerous articles appearing as book chapters or in journals such as Language, the Journal of Linguistics, the Journal of African Languages and Linguistics, Studies in African Linguistics, and Linguistics.
- Author(s)Grover Hudson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/1999
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight922 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.