All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUse your favorite jewelry wire, from gold and silver to copper and bronze, to create more than 300 different wire links that can be used over and over in countless combinations to form necklaces, earrings, and bracelets to enhance your wardrobe. Internationally rewned artist and best-selling author Lora S. Irish shows you how to use a handful of tools and materials to produce fun and elegant pieces, simply by learning the basic steps. Once you have mastered the art of twisting and coiling your jewelry links, you can let your imagination run wild. Experiment with color, new shapes, and a combination of elements to make pieces that are truly your own. Seven stunning projects are included to get you started and inspire your creativity.
- Author BiographyLora Irish is an artist who runs an internet carving studio with her husband at www.carvingpatterns.com. She is a frequent contributor to Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts and Wood Carving Illustrated and the author of Great Book of Dragon Patterns, Great Book of Fairy Patterns, Great Book of Tattoo Designs, Great Book of Woodburning, and Wood Spirits and Green Men. She lives in Mt. Airy, Maryland.
- Author(s)Lora S. Irish
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.