All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on her extensive teaching experience, Sharon Hamilton uses classroom-tested examples and exercises to reinforce students' understanding and help them apply what they learn in their own writing.
- Author BiographySharon Hamilton (Ph.D. Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) has taught college literature courses at Eastern Michigan, Baylor, and Hunter, and advanced-placement English at Phillips Exeter Academy and the Buckingham Browne & Nichols School, where she currently teaches. She is an award-winning teacher, NEH teaching workshop leader, and AP Consultant for the College Board. She is author of Shakespeare's Daughters, Shakespeare: A Teaching Guide, as well as multiple books on solving common writing problems.
- Author(s)Sharon Hamilton
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication05/01/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.