All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Mathematics Concepts is designed to assist teachers inassessing and recording individual mastery of mathematical conceptsthat have been taught in the classroom.The children play a part in assessing their work; encouragingreflection upon their individual skills and a sense of 'ownership'.The package brings together teacher and pupil assessment, providing parents with an ongoing awareness of their child's progress throughout the year. Essential Mathematics Concepts provides teachers with a ready-made assessment programme for mathematics in the lower primary years.
- Author(s)Michelle Markham
- PublisherPrim-Ed Publishing
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationNew Ross
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintPrim-Ed Publishing
- Weight250 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.