About this product
- DescriptionEssential Medical Imaging is a concise introductory text covering the clinical role of radiology in adult and paediatric medicine and surgery. The emphasis is on placing radiology in a clinical context and guiding the reader to apply imaging modalities to specific clinical problems. An introductory section outlines the principles of image generation and image interpretation, as well as risks, benefits and costs. Subsequent sections review key clinical considerations and illustrate important radiology findings for each common clinical condition and patient population. A library of antated rmal radiological images and a termilogy and abbreviations section are also included. A companion CD containing more detailed text and an extensive collection of clinical images accompanies the text. Highly visual and practical, Essential Medical Imaging is an invaluable resource for medical students, trainees in radiology, medicine & surgery, and for radiographers and all allied health professionals.
- Author BiographyRob Gibson is Professor, Department of Radiology, Royal Melbourne Hospital, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEssential Medical Texts for Students and Trainees
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note429 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight850 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRobert N. Gibson
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Save on Other
- AU $116.00Trending at AU $122.93
- AU $77.82Trending at AU $88.01
- AU $39.87Trending at AU $43.59
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $12.42Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $23.25Trending at AU $26.76
- AU $18.61Trending at AU $27.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.