All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll over the world, people are turning toward homeopathic and alternative medicines. Essential Oils for Healing is an easy-to-use guide for anyone who wants to learn how to use essential oils to heal a multitude of ills. Ailments are listed in alphabetical order and are accompanied by hundreds of recipes you can re-create at home using the essential oils at your disposal. Tips on safe handling and usage, contraindications, and storage ensure that even the most vice essential oils user can get the healing benefits from our planet's natural resources. Did you kw that a few drops of lavender oil can be added to your kids' shampoo to protect them from head lice? Or that a drop of clove oil mixed with orange oil can relieve a mind-numbing toothache? Common, everyday problems such as nausea, dry skin, and insect bites to more serious issues like migraines and arthritis are included along with all-natural remedies that are simple and accessible.
- Author BiographyVANNOY GENTLES FITE lives in Saltillo, Texas, with her husband, Vance, and her baby Silky, Mala. Vannoy loves herbs, gardening, shopping for anything, eating, studying anything herbal or Ayurvedic, and writing. She has three grandsons that are the loves of her life; two exceptional daughters; a step-granddaughter; and two sons-in-law that make her life an exhilarating roller-coaster ride every day.MICHELE GENTLES McDANIEL lives with her husband, Jesse, and her Silky, Misa, in Pickton, Texas. Michele loves to write, garden, work puzzles, develop new herbal remedies, and travel. She has two children and nine grandchildren. VANNOY LIN REYNOLDS lives with her husband, Jerry, and her two Maltese, Phibi and Raeleen, in Arp, Texas. Lin likes to cook, practice yoga, socialize, travel, shop, study anything Ayurvedic, and fly airplanes. She has one stepdaughter, Sara, whom she loves unconditionally.
- Author(s)Vannoy Gentles Fite
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width190 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.