All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharacter refers to the unique aspects of behavior which make up each individual's patterns of thought, attitude, and effect. In this collection, Ruth Lax has put together the seminal papers which both define the contstuence of character and its disorders and elucidate some of the persistent controversy regarding the treatment of character neurosis.
- Author BiographyRuth F. Lax is a training and supervisory analyst at the Intstitute for Psychoanlaytic Training and Research and The New York Freudian Society. She is the senior editor (with Sheldon Bach and J. Alexis Burland) of Self and Object Constancy: Clinical and Theoretical Perspectives. Dr. Lax is a practicing psychoanalyst in New York City.
- Author(s)Ruth F. Lax
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1989
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleEssential Papers on Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.