Essential Papers on Posttraumatic Stress Disorder by New York University Press (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Papers on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder collects the most important writings on the comprehension and treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Editor Mardi J. Horowitz provides a concise and illuminating introductory essay on the evolution of our understanding of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and establishes the conceptual framework and termilogy necessary to understand the disorder. The collected essays which follow provide a rich and comprehensive take on the complexity of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, illuminating such issues as the variety of individual and cultural responses, the roles of pre- and post-traumatic causative forces, and the fluctuating complexities of diagstic categories. Divided into sections addressing the broad topics of diagsis, etiology, and treatment, Essential Papers on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder combines classic essays with more challenging and controversial approaches. Contributors include Sigmund Freud, Erich Lindemann, Leo Eitinger, Carol C. Nadelson, Malkah T. Notman, Hannah Zackson, Janet Gornick, Bonnie L. Green, Mary C. Grace, Jacob D. Lindy, James L. Titchener, Joanne G. Lindy, Lere C. Terr, Rosemarie Galante, Dario Foa, Edna B. Foa, Barbara Olasov Rothbaum, David S. Riggs, Tamara B. Murdock, James H. Shore, Ellie L. Tatum, William M. Vollmer, Roger K. Pittman, Scott P. Orr, Dennis F. Forgue, Bruce Altman, Jacob B. de Jong, Lawrence R. Herz, Judith Lewis Herman, Rachel Yehuda, Alexander McFarlane, Frank W. Putnam, Robert Jay Lifton, Eric Olson, Nancy Wilner, Nancy Kaltrider, William Alvarez, Michael R. Trimble, Epstein, Terence M. Keane, Rose T. Zinering, Juesta M. Caddell, John H. Krystal, Thomas R. Kosten, Steven Southwick, John W. Mason, Bruce D. Perry, Earl L. Giller, David Spiegel, Thurman Hunt, Harvey E. Dondershire, Bessel A. van der Kolk, Peter J. Lang, Robert S. Pyos, Spencer Eth, Matthew J. Friedman, Francine Shapiro, John P. Wilson, Jacob D. Lindy, I. Lisa McCann, and Laurie Anne Pearlman.
- Author BiographyMardi J. Horowitz is Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco and Director of the Center on Stress and Personality at the Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute. He is the author of thirteen books, including The Psychodynamics of Cognition.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssential Papers in Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byMardi Jon Horowitz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.