All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionConcise introduction to articulatory phonetics for the teaching of English pronunciation, focusing on error identification and correction. Useful also for continuous professional development. Invations include familiarity with both British and American accents, custom-designed vocal tract diagrams and examples of simple board work.
- Author(s)Tony Penston
- PublisherTP Publications
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationCo Wicklow
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintTP Publications
- Content Note14 black and white drawings
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.