All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and concise review of the essential facts needed to do a successful clinical rotation in physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R). Writing to be quickly read and comprehended, the authors spell out the implications of brain injury, the effects of spinal cord injury, the uses of orthotics and prosthetics, and the crucial importance of cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation to maximize functional independence. Additional chapters detail the principles of pediatric, neuromuscular, cancer, and orthopedic rehabilitation, and demonstrate the use of electrodiagstic techniques that can be used to help localize a lesion of the neuromuscular system and determine its severity, time course, and progsis. The book also provides a handy review for passing PM&R board exams.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleMusculoskeletal Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight661 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGrant Cooper
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.