All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupport understanding for the latest Cambridge IGCSE Physics syllabus (0625) for first examination in 2016. The clear, concise approach will support your EAL learners in understanding crucial scientific concepts. A step-by-step approach to the syllabus will help every learner reach their potential in science. Ensuring you will cover everything, this second edition is endorsed and up-to-date for the latest Cambridge syllabus. It is written by an examiner, to help you support assessment confidence.
- Author(s)Jim Breithaupt,Viv Newman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight618 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byLawrie Ryan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.