All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIELTS is the world's fastest growing exam for learners of English. IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS is jointly managed by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (formerly UCLES), British Council and IDP: IELTS Australia. The test covers the four language skills - listening, reading, writing and speaking. IELTS is recognised by universities and employers in many countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and increasingly the USA. It is also recognised by professional bodies (such as medical, nursing and defence agencies), immigration authorities and other government agencies. IELTS is t recommended for candidates under the age of 16.
- Author BiographyMark Harrison has been a professional ELT author for 15 years. He has written a wide range of practice test books, for the IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE and BEC exams. He has also been the Chair of and a writer for a variety of Cambridge exams, including IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE and BEC. In addition, he has written both grammar and vocabulary books, and contributed to dictionaries, CD-ROMs and online materials. Russell Whitehead studied English Language and Literature at Oxford University and Applied Linguistics at London University. He was a teacher and self-access co-ordinator for 12 years and has been a freelance author and consultant since 1997. He has been closely involoved in many Cambridge Esol tests, including FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, BULATS and IELTS. He has done consultancy work for universities including Cambridge, London and Kent and the British Council. He has written several practice test books for BEC as well as on-line materials, workbooks, a teacher's book, and contributions to coursebooks.
- Author(s)Mark Harrison,Russell Whitehead
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication23/06/2005
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLanguage Teaching Publications
- Weight562 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.