Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of readings is the companion to The Nurse's Guide to Managed Care, which is a text designed to provide a broad overview of the managed health care system as it relates to nursing. Articles were selected for this collection to present a point of view not found in the text, to present more depth to a subject, or to provoke discussion. The readings parallel the chapters in the text. You'll find 40 insightful and thought-provoking articles that will help to facilitate an understanding of the concepts in The Nurse's Guide to Managed Care and draw out discussions of issues ranging from patient care quality to nursing ethics to integrity.
- Author(s)Susan Odegaard Turner
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/01/1999
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight663 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.