All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReiki master and best-selling author Diane Stein has been a dedicated hands-on healer since 1988. Stein believes strongly that this powerful healing art, once a closely guarded secret tradition, should be accessible and available to all. Since she began teaching in 1990, Stein has initiated thousands of students in all three levels of Reiki healing. Through these efforts she developed a comprehensive teaching method that encompasses the fundamentals of this ancient system. The ESSENTIAL REIKI TEACHING MANUAL equips the Reiki initiate with the practical tools needed for launching a Reiki healing practice, leading a Reiki workshop, and becoming a more effective Reiki practitioner. This hands-on instructional guide together with the digitally re-mastered DIANE STEIN'S ESSENTIAL REIKI WORKSHOP DVD is the next best thing to a personal teaching session with Diane Stein herself.
- Author BiographyDIANE STEIN is a popular and acclaimed healer and the best-selling author of Essential Reiki and 25 other books in the fields of metaphysical healing, women's spirituality, and alternative health. She lives and teaches in Florida. THE AUTHOR SCOOP Read any good books lately?My favorite reading is science fiction, there are new good books coming out every day. Look at Sharon Shinn, Tamora Pierce, Ann Bishop, and so many more talented women fiction writers. If you had to boil your book's message down to one sentence, what would it be?Serve the Light, trust the Light, make a difference in the world with who you are and what you do. What are you working on now?I prefer to keep future books a secret until they are finished. No one will know until the manuscript is mailed in. Do you eat your vegetables?I have been a vegetarian since 1983. I do eat my vegetables. If you had a superpower, what would it be?Wonder Woman, of course. How long did it take you to write this book? I have been working with herbs for over 35 years, so you could say it took that long to write it.
- Author(s)Diane Stein
- PublisherCrossing Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/05/2007
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationFreedom, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossing Press,U.S.
- Content Note40 illustrations, illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width217 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.