Essential Statistics Plus Mystatlab with Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package by Colleen N Ryan, Rebecca Wong, Rob Gould (Mixed media product, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $292.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $250.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are t transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.This book is ideal for a one-semester course in statistics, offering a streamlined presentation of Introductory Statistics: Exploring the World through Data, by Gould/Ryan. This package includes MyStatLab.Exploring the World through Data We live in a data-driven world, and the goal of this text is to teach students how to access and analyze these data critically. Authors Rob Gould, Colleen Ryan, and Rebecca Wong want students to develop a data habit of mind because learning statistics is an essential life skill that extends beyond the classroom.and Regardless of their math backgrounds, students will learn how to think about data and how to reason using data. With a clear, unintimidating writing style and carefully chosen pedagogy, this text makes data analysis accessible to all students.Personalize learning with MyStatLabMyStatLab from Pearson is the world s leading online resource for teaching and learning statistics, integrating interactive homework, assessment, and media in a flexible, easy-to-use format. MyStatLab is a course management system that delivers improving results in helping individual students succeed. 0134466012 / 9780134466019 Essential Statistics Plus MyStatLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of: 0134134400 / 9780134134406 Essential Statistics 0321847997 / 9780321847997 My StatLab Glue-in Access Card 032184839X / 9780321848390 MyStatLab Inside Sticker for Glue-In Packages
- Author BiographyRobert L. Gould (Ph.D., University of California San Diego) is a leader in the statistics education community. He has served as chair of the American Statistical Association s Committee on Teacher Enhancement, has served as chair of the ASA s Statistics Education Section, and was a co-author of the Guidelines for Assessment in Instruction on Statistics Education (GAISE) College Report. As the associate director of professional development for CAUSE (Consortium for the Advancement of Undergraduate Statistics Education), he has worked closely with the American Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges (AMATYC) to provide traveling workshops and summer institutes in statistics. He also presented an AMATYC summer institute in 2009. For over ten years, he has served as Vice-Chair of Undergraduate Studies at the UCLA Department of Statistics, and he is Director of the UCLA Center for the Teaching of Statistics. In 2012, Rob was elected Fellow of the American Statistical Association.Colleen N. Ryan has taught statistics, chemistry, and physics to diverse community college students for decades. She taught at Oxnard College from 1975 to 2006, where she earned the Teacher of the Year Award. Colleen currently teaches statistics part time at California Lutheran University. She often designs her own lab activities. Her passion is to discover new ways to make statistical theory practical, easy to understand, and sometimes even fun. Colleen earned a B.A. in physics from Wellesley College, an M.A.T. in physics from Harvard University, and an M.A. in chemistry from Wellesley College. Her first exposure to statistics was with Frederick Mosteller at Harvard. In her spare time, she sings with the Oaks Chamber Singers, has been an avid skier in the past, and enjoys time with her family.Rebecca K. Wong has taught mathematics and statistics at West Valley College for more than twenty years. She enjoys designing activities to help students actively explore statistical concepts and encouraging students to apply those concepts to areas of personal interest. Rebecca earned a B.A. in mathematics and psychology from the University of California Santa Barbara, an M.S.T. in mathematics from Santa Clara University, and an Ed.D. in Educational Leadership from San Francisco State University. She has been recognized for outstanding teaching by the National Institute of Staff and Organizational Development and the California Mathematics Council of Community Colleges. When not teaching, Rebecca is an avid reader and enjoys hiking trails with friends.
- Author(s)Colleen N Ryan,Rebecca Wong,Rob Gould
- Date of Publication13/01/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1134 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.