All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and w in its 16th edition, Essential Supreme Court Decisions: Summaries of Leading Cases in U.S. Constitutional Law is the most up-to-date and historically thorough guide to the American Supreme Court's most monumental rulings available today. The Supreme Court grapples every day with issues fundamental to our democracy - from religious expression to freedom of speech to cruel and unusual punishment rulings. Terrorism, profiling, same-sex marriage, police stop-and-search statutes, voting rights and our personal right to privacy, and recent landmark rulings regarding all of these issues are analyzed in this edition, showing us the modern iterations of debates that have raged in some shape or form in America throughout its history.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Vile is the dean and a professor of political science at Middle Tennessee State University.
- Author(s)John R. Vile
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight994 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition StatementSixteenth Edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.