All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn extensive working vocabulary is a prerequisite for test-taking success on the Graduate Record Exam. This book presents 800 graduate-level words with definitions that frequently appear on the exam. Words are used in different contexts to familiarize test takers with their many variations. The book's additional features include a pre-test that helps to diagse weaknesses, a lengthy word list with extensive practice exercises, and a chapter that discusses and analyzes essential word roots. The book concludes with a post-test to assess progress. Answers are provided for all exercises and for all questions in the pre- and post-test.
- Author(s)Philip Geer
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.