All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Writings A Journey Through Time The journey begins with viewing the origin of our universe and following natural evolution, leading to an analysis of the human mind, our greatest asset. After a discussion of the meaning and direction in our life, thoughts are presented to guide and support us in our path, as prouced in the biblical Beatitutes and in a meditation for nbelievers. In the end, aging is described as one experiences it. A view to the future indicates the fundamental problems and opportunities for mankind which should concern us all. Helmut Schwab's writings result from the study of the sciences, life in business, his philosophical thought, and always deep concerns for human search, suffering, and need for light and warmth-combined with joy.
- Author(s)Helmut Schwab
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.