Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 8 years since the publication of the first edition of Essentials of Anatomic Pathology , great strides have been made in our understanding of diseases and neoplastic processes. Many clinically important new histopathologic entities have been described or more fully defined in virtually every organ. Numerous clinically important diagstic and progstic markers have entered routine practice. Genetic testing for the early detection of cancers and the molecular classification of diseases has become increasingly important. This is an age of enlightenment in surgical pathology, and the authors of this new volume have captured this sense of excitement herein. This much praised and widely used reference manual on has been extensively revised and expanded to cover the entire field of anatomic pathology. The Third Edition features the incorporation of full-color images in the text with updates of new diagstic and progstic information. New classifications and numerous new entities and histologic variants are fully explored. Useful immustaining biomarkers and emerging molecular targets and relevant molecular findings that have emerged from recent gemic studies are incorporated in each chapter. Written by internationally recognized authorities, the comprehensive, evidence-based practice information is presented in an outline format that is clear and easy to follow. Up-to-date and richly detailed, Essentials of Anatomic Pathology, Third Edition offers both the pathologist-in-training and the practicing pathologist a concise summary of all the critical information needed to recognize, understand and interpret anatomic pathology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note152 black & white illustrations, 2013 colour illustrations, 235 black & white tables, biography
- Weight5171 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine76 mm
- Edited byDavid G. Bostwick,Liang Cheng
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.