All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith autism spectrum disorders (ASD) on the rise, there is an urgent need for health practitioners to learn about the nature, course, assessment, and diagsis of the various ASDs. This book addresses the main domains of assessment, defines the purpose of the assessment, suggests test instruments, and includes user-friendly features such as Don't Forget, Rapid Reference boxes and Test Yourself questions at the end of each chapter. Mental health practitioners will be equipped with all the information they need to utilize the varied assessments frequently employed in an autism evaluation.
- Author BiographyCeline A. Saulnier, Ph.D., is the Director of Clinical Research at the Marcus Autism Center, Children s Healthcare of Atlanta and Assistant Professor (CT) in the Division of Autism and Related Disorders, Department of Pediatrics at Emory University School of Medicine. Previously at Yale, Dr. Saulnier was both the Training Director and the Clinical Director for the Autism Program where she oversaw, conducted, and supervised multidisciplinary diagnostic evaluations on individuals with autism and related disorders from infancy through young adulthood. She has also conducted hundreds of nationwide workshops on the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of autism spectrum disorders resulting in her being awarded the Outstanding Educator Award for Mental Health Education by the New England Educational Institute. Pamela Ventola, Ph.D., is on the faculty at the Yale Child Study Center, Autism Program. Dr. Ventola has vast experience conducting psychological assessments on children with autism and other developmental disabilities. Her current research focuses on neuropsychological processes in children with autism. Dr. Ventola has written numerous scholarly journal articles and book chapters on developmental disabilities.
- Author(s)Celine A. Saulnier,Katherine D. Tsatsanis,Pamela E. Ventola
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.