Essentials of Business Research: A Guide to Doing Your Research Project by Jonathan Wilson (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $150.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $255.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConcise, authoritative and jargon-free, the new edition of Jonathan Wilson's best-selling introduction to business research is the perfect guide to completing a successful research project. Written specifically for business students it highlights each stage of the research process, guiding the reader through actionable steps and explicitly setting out how best to meet a supervisor's expectations. Easy to navigate and full of practical advice it supports core themes such as choosing a topic and writing a proposal with easy to follow tips and detailed screenshots and diagrams. Key student features include: - 'You're the Supervisor' sections - helps students to meet learning objectives - 'Common questions and answers' - real-world advice on how to tackle common challenges - Examples from many different types of businesses across cultures - Detailed guidance on software packages such as SPSS and NVivo - Student case studies - Antated further reading sections - Chapter objectives and summaries It is accompanied by a fully integrated companion website designed to support students and assist lecturers. Free to access, it includes author podcasts, guides to online tools, links to downloadable journal articles, examples of completed projects, powerpoint slides and students' multiple choice questions to test progress. A must-have title for all business and management students this is the ideal companion for achieving success in your research project.
- Author BiographyDr Jonathan Wilson BA (Hons), PGCE, MA, MSc, DipM, FCIM, MPhil, PhD is Principal Lecturer and Head of Department of Marketing, Strategy and Enterprise at the Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and an experienced lecturer in research methods, and has supervised many undergraduate and postgraduate research projects.
- Author(s)Jonathan Wilson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, colour tables, figures
- Weight748 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.