All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA brief conceptual textbook of the core ideas behind comparative politics, complete with country case studies, gives instructors the utmost flexibility in structuring their courses without asking students to pay too much.
- Author BiographyPatrick H. O'Neil is Professor of Politics and Government at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington. He received his Ph.D. in Political Science from Indiana University. Professor O'Neil's teaching and research interests are in the areas of authoritarianism and democratization. His past research focused on Eastern Europe, and his current research deals with the Middle East, particularly Iran. His publications include Revolution from Within: The Hungarian Socialist Worker's Party Reform Circles and the Collapse of Communism and Communicating Democracy: The Media and Political Transitions (editor). Karl Fields is Professor of Politics and Government and Director of Asian Studies at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington. He has Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of California, Berkeley. Professor Fields' teaching and research interests include various topics of East Asian political economy, including government-business relations, economic reform and regional integration. His publications include Enterprise and the State in Korea and Taiwan (1995). Don Share is Professor of Politics and Government at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma Washington. He received his Ph.D. in Political Science from Stanford University. He teaches comparative politics and Latin American Politics and has published widely on democratization and Spanish politics. His books include The Making of Spanish Democracy and Dilemmas of Social Democracy.
- Author(s)Don Share,Karl Fields,Patrick H. O'Neil
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1230 g
- Width180 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.