All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Control provides a practical and highly readable presentation of the basic fundamentals and concepts of control in a concise volume. Ideal for a single module course in classical control theory, the text helps the reader to gain a basic understanding of system behaviour and control and also provides an introduction to more advanced concepts and techniques.
Essentials of Control is an ideal introductory text for degree and BTEC HNC/D courses in mechanical, manufacturing and production engineering. It will also be useful reading for degree and BTEC HNC/D courses in chemical and electronic engineering.
- Author(s)J. Schwarzenbach
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication22/03/1996
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight382 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.