All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover practical, step-by-step instructions for accurately and effectively assessing creativity with Essentials of Creativity Assessment , a guide that provides useful information about using solid theoretical and research-based evidence for creativity assessment. Quickly acquire the kwledge and skills you need to effectively assess creativity, a popular measure of cognitive ability correlated with intelligence. Receive an overview of the wide variety of assessments that can be used to gauge creativity, enabling you to select the creativity assessment method that best fits the situations, groups of people, and programs that are involved.
- Author BiographyJames C. Kaufman, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at the California State University at San Bernardino, where he is also the director of the Learning Research Institute. He has published over 120 books, articles, and chapters. Jonathan A. Plucker, PhD, is a Professor of Educational Psychology and Cognitive Science at Indiana University, where he directs the Center for Evaluation and Education Policy. John Baer, PhD, is a Professor of Educational Psychology at Rider University in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. He has published several books and scores of research articles and book chapters on creativity, cooperative learning, and other educational psychology topics.
- Author(s)James C. Kaufman,John Baer,Jonathan A. Plucker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight296 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.