All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUser-friendly and accessible, this indispensible guide combines research, assessment, and treatment interventions of dyslexia in one concise volume. The authors address the components that need to be considered in the assessment of dyslexia, both cognitive and academic, and include descriptions of the various tests that might be utilized in a comprehensive dyslexia assessment.
- Author BiographyNancy Mather, PhD, is a Professor at the University of Arizona in the Department Disability and Psychoeducational Studies. She specializes in the areas of assessment, reading, writing, and learning disabilities. She has served as a learning disabilities teacher, a diagnostician, a university professor, and an educational consultant. She has published numerous articles and books and conducts workshops on assessment and instruction nationwide. She is a co-author of the Woodcock-Johnson III and has co-authored two books on interpretation and application of the WJ III. Barbara J. Wendling, MA, is the Education Director for the Woodcock-Munoz Foundation. In addition, she conducts training workshops nationwide on topics related to assessment and linking assessment to instruction. Barbara has served as a general education teacher, a learning disabilities specialist, a product manager for a test publishing company, and an educational consultant. She has a number of publications related to assessment and instruction and is a co-author of the Woodcock Interpretation and Instructional Interventions Program. Both authors have coauthored numerous Essentials volumes, and cowrote together the Essentials of Evidence-Based Academic Interventions, one of the series' best-selling titles.
- Author(s)Barbara J. Wendling,Nancy Mather
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Series Edited byAlan S. Kaufman,Nadeen L. Kaufman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.