Essentials of Economics by Dirk Mateer, Brian O'Roark, Lee Coppock (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $249.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $215.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Dirk Mateer, Lee Coppock, and Brian O'Roark-three of the leading ecomics instructors in the country-Essentials of Ecomics brings insights and practices refined over a combined 50 years in the classroom to a survey text that is student-centered, from the ground up.
- Author BiographyDirk Mateer has a Ph.D. from Florida State University and is the Senior Lecturer and Gerald Swanson Chair of Economic Education at the University of Arizona. Dirk has been teaching Principles of Economics for over twenty years; he specializes in the Principles of Microeconomics. Before moving to the University of Arizona, Dirk spent 1 year at the University of Kentucky developing their online Principles courses and 15 years at Penn State where he taught very large classes (700 plus students per lecture), developing a reputation as one of the most effective and creative instructors of Principles of Economics in the country; for this, he was recently featured in Businessweek. Lee Coppock has a Ph.D. from George Mason University and is Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Virginia. Like Dirk Mateer, Lee has been teaching Principles of Economics for over twenty years; he specializes in the Principles of Macroeconomics. Lee has been at UVA for more than ten years, where he teaches very large classes (600 plus students per lecture) and has become a local legend. He is especially well known for cutting through the jargon and econ speak that plagues so many economics courses and texts, and patiently explaining the lessons of modern economics in terms that his students readily understand. Brian O'Roark has a Ph.D. from George Mason University and is University Professor of Economics at Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh. He is the Co-Director of the Robert Morris Center for Economics Education. In 2014, Brian was given the Undergraduate Teaching Innovation Award by the Middle Atlantic Association of Colleges of Business Administration. He teaches the Survey of Economics course, and Principles of Micro and Macro Economics, every semester.
- Author(s)Brian O'Roark,Dirk Mateer,Lee Coppock
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1140 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.