Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionASME Press Book Series on Electronic Packaging. Series Editor: Dereje Agonafer. This book provides the basic essentials and fundamentals of electronic packaging techlogy. It introduces the language and termilogy, as well as the basic building blocks of information processing techlogy such as: a) printed wiring boards and laminates, b) various types of components and packages, c) materials and processes, d) fundamentals of reliability and relevant reliability enhancement methods, and e) typical failures observed are described. A fully tested semiconductor device is the starting point for this text. Thus, background in the semiconductor design or fabrication is assumed. The reader is exposed to the interaction and convergence of various disciplines such as chemistry, physics, materials science, metallurgy, process engineering in the fabrication of an electronic appliance. The reader is also made aware of the emerging trends in electronic packaging to prepare him or her for the near-term miniaturization and integration of techlogy trends.
- Author(s)Puligandla Viswanadham
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleElectronic Packaging Book Series
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.