All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert guidance for a proven compliance framework Governing the Think Factory provides readers with an in-depth look at organizational compliance requirements within three major areas: corporate governance, operational compliance, and global migration/workforce compliance. It then shows how to manage compliance, with a look toward global future trends that will impact the compliance framework, helping businesses establish goals and improvement benchmarks going forward.
- Author BiographySusan D. Conway is one of Microsoft's passionate advocates of productivity improvement, currently working with public agencies, including the U.S. Air Force, Federal Reserve, and Maricopa County, Arizona, and with commercial enterprises, including Nationwide Insurance, Carlson Hotels, and Korean Air, on business intelligence and productivity. She is the author of The Think Factory (Wiley) and coauthor of Unlocking Knowledge Assets . Mara E. Conway is an attorney focused on international law, immigration, and employment law. She has practiced in Washington, California, New York, and Japan (as a U.S. expert within a Japanese law firm). She has practiced both federal and state law and advised a wide variety of enterprises on compliance and employment related issues.
- Author(s)Mara E. Conway,Susan D. Conway
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEssentials
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.