Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis new textbook on equity and trusts law has been designed to cover all the main topics on undergraduate courses comprehensively but concisely. It offers a clear and accurate explanation of the law, presented in a systematic and logical order for learning and revision. The book is exceptionally accessible to students new to the subject.
- Author BiographyPART ONEEQUITY: GENERAL PRINCIPLESChapter 1: Nature of EquityChapter 2: Equitable RemediesChapter 3: Equitable DoctrinesPART TWOTRUSTS: NATURE OF A TRUST AND CREATION OF EXPRESS TRUSTSChapter 4: The Nature of a TrustChapter 5: Creating the Trusts: Certainties Chapter 6: Creating the Trusts: FormalitiesChapter 7: Creating the Trust: Constitution of a TrustChapter 8: Secret and Half-Secret Trusts. Mutual willsChapter 9: Void and Voidable TrustsPART THREERESULTING AND CONSTRUCTIVE TRUSTSChapter 10: Resulting TrustsChapter 11: Constructive Trusts Chapter 12: Trusts and the Family HomePART FOURPUBLIC TRUSTSChapetr 13: Charitable TrustsChapter 14: Administration of CharitiesChapter 15: Non-Charitable Purpose Trusts. Unincorporated AssociationsPART FIVETRUSTEESHIP AND BREACH OF TRUSTChapter 16: TrusteeshipChapter 17: Duties of TrusteesChapter 18: Powers of TrusteesChapter 19: Variation of TrustsChapter 20: Breach of TrustPART SIXTHE FLAVOUR OF EQUITYChapter 21 The Maxims of EquityChapter 22: The future of EquityAppendices: 1. Guidance in answering questions in equity and trusts.2. Specimen examination questions and points for inclusion in the answers3. Specimen trusts: trust deed, trust in a will.Appendix One: Answering examination questions in Equity and TrustsAppendic Two: Specimen points for inclusion in answersAppendix Three: Hints on answering exam questions
- Author(s)John Duddington
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight688 g
- Width173 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.