All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by experts in the area of executive functioning, Essentials of Executive Functions Assessment equips mental health practitioners (school, clinical, developmental/pediatric, neuropsychologists, educational diagsticians, and educational therapists) with all the information they need to administer, score, and interpret assessment instruments that test for executive functions deficits associated with a number of psychiatric and developmental disorders.
- Author BiographyGEORGE McCLOSKEY, PhD, is Professor at and Director of School Psychology Research in the Psychology Department of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. LISA A. PERKINS, PsyD, is a school psychologist for the Westport, Connecticut, Public Schools and maintains a private practice at the Family Study Center, Inc., in Danbury, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Alan S. Kaufman,George McCloskey,John Wasserman,Lisa A. Perkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.