All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-use guide to financial analysis Essentials of Financial Analysis shows how to analyze a company as a prospective investment. This one-stop resource includes a basic introduction to accounting; shows how to use ratio analysis to evaluate a company's profit, liquidity, and solvency; and provides actual financial statements of a variety of companies as illustrations.
- Author BiographyGEORGE T. FRIEDLOB, PhD, is Professor of Accountancy at the Clemson University School of Accounting and Legal Studies. He is the author of Essentials of Corporate Performance Measurement, also published by Wiley. LYDIA L. F. SCHLEIFER, PhD, is Associate Professor of Accounting at Clemson University. Her work regularly appears in the CPA Journal, Managerial Auditing Journal, and Management Accounting.
- Author(s)George T. Friedlob,Lydia L.F. Schleifer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleEssentials
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.