Essentials of Geology Plus MasteringGeology with Etext -- Access Card Package by Frederick K. Lutgens, Edward J. Tarbuck, Dennis G. Tasa (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $236.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $215.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- From the rewned Lutgens/Tarbuck/Tasa team, the Twelfth Edition of Essentials of Geology continues to elevate its readability, art program, focus on basic principles and instructor flexibility. This revision incorporates what has historically made the text a best seller with a new active learning approach throughout each chapter, which offers students a structured learning path and provides a reliable, consistent framework for mastering the chapter concepts. It also includes new additions to its learning path, mobile field trips, and visual program. This edition is supported by MasteringGeology(TM)-used by over 1.5 million science students, the Mastering platform is the most effective and widely used online tutorial, homework, and assessment system for the sciences. This program will provide an interactive and engaging learning experience for your students. Here's how: *Personalize learning with MasteringGeology: MasteringGeology provides students with engaging and interactive experiences that coach them through introductory physical geography with specific wrong-answer feedback, hints, and a wide variety of educationally effective content.* Teach with an active learning path that emphasizes learning objectives, tie questions back to objectives, ask students to analyze, synthesize, and critically think about core concepts, and break down chapter content. *Engage students with an art program that supports a structured learning path with its bold-magazine like design. 0321949803 / 9780321949806 Essentials of Geology Plus MasteringGeology with eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of 0321947738 / 9780321947734 Essentials of Geology 0321966864 / 9780321966865 MasteringGeology with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Essentials of Geology
- Author BiographyFred Lutgens and Ed Tarbuck have been good friends and colleagues since 1970. Between them, they have more than 57 years of experience teaching geology to undergraduates, and both have been recognized with awards as excellent and inspiring professors. They share a special interest in introducing geology to beginning students and a belief in the value of field experiences for students of all levels. Lutgens and Tarbuck published their first college text, Earth Science, in 1976. That book, winner of the McGuffy Award from the Text and Academic Authors Association, is now going into its tenth edition. In 1983, as the first edition of Earth was being prepared, gifted geology illustrator Dennis Tasa joined the author team. Since then the three have collaborated on more than twenty projects. Not only do Tarbuck, Lutgens, and Tasa work well together creatively; they also enjoy spending time in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains near Tasa's New Mexico studio. Tarbuck enjoys downhill skiing in Colorado, fly fishing near his childhood home in Northern Minnesota, and spending time in the Cascades. Lutgens is an avid runner, and when he can make the time, truly enjoys hiking the canyons of the Colorado Plateau. Although Lutgens and Tarbuck think alike on many issues, they don't agree on everything. Lutgens is devoted to jazz and classical music, whereas Tarbuck prefers pop artists or a good country station.
- Author(s)Dennis G. Tasa,Edward J. Tarbuck,Frederick K. Lutgens
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date12/06/2014
- Weight1397 g
- Width244 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.