All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) provides the guidelines for what school personnel must do, and are held accountable for, in their educational assessments and evaluations of children with disabilities. However, there is a great deal of confusion and misperception about what the Act and Regulations mean and how they should be interpreted and applied. Written in the user-friendly and well-kwn Essentials format, this book provides the first concise, authoritative guide of its kind for school psychologists, administrators, teachers, and other school service providers who must be kwledgeable regarding these laws and regulations.
- Author BiographyGuy McBride, PhD, recently retired from his career as a school psychologist in public schools. He is also a licensed practicing psychologist. Ron Dumont, EdD, NCSP, is Professor and Director of the School Psychology Program at Fairleigh Dickinson University. John O. Willis, EdD, is a Senior Lecturer in Assessment at Rivier College.
- Author(s)Guy McBride,John O. Willis,Ron Dumont
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight378 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Series Edited byAlan S. Kaufman,Nadeen L. Kaufman
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.