All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMadCap Mimic 6 is a tool for creating online training movies and visual help that can show viewers how to perform tasks in software, or let viewers try the steps themselves through simulations, and more. The movies can stand on their own or be integrated into online help systems. This book explains how to use Mimic to create these movies and simulations. The book first presents the planning and design concepts behind Mimic movies and simulations. It then walks readers through the steps to create a simple movie in order to introduce Mimic's basic features. The book then moves on to simulation techniques and features, movie management and control, and more. Over 100 tes and tips discuss how to make effective use of Mimic and how to apply it for real world situations. When you finish this book, you'll be able to create training movies in days, maybe even hours.
- Author BiographyNeil Perlin is an internationally-known online content consultant for companies ranging in size from F100 to startups. He helps clients create effective, efficient, flexible content in text and visual form for delivery in any form from paper to online to mobile. Neil is a MadCap-certified consultant and instructor in Mimic and Flare, an Adobe-certified consultant in RoboHelp, and a Viziapps-certified instructor and consultant for the Viziapps mobile app development platform. He provides training, consulting, and development for online help and mobile apps and related areas through his company - Hyper/Word Services. Contact him at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Neil Perlin
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.