All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Management Accounting in Business has derived from the derived importance of Management accounting for efficient business management, especially in the formulation of strategy, planning, the measurement and control of performance, in decision making, the ascertaining of income and costs and in establishing prices.
- Author BiographyMike Bendrey, Bristol Business School, Exeter and Bath, UK. Roger Husse, Dean of Business, University of Windsor, Canada. Colston West, Professor of Financial Services, Bristol Business School, UK.
- Author(s)Colston West,Mike Bendrey,Roger Hussey
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.