All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches how to use Mathematica to solve a wide variety of problems in mathematics and physics. It is based on the lecture tes of a course taught at the University of Illiis at Chicago to advanced undergrad and graduate students. The book is illustrated with many detailed examples that require the student to construct meticulous, step-by-step, easy to read Mathematica programs. The first part, in which the reader learns how to use a variety of Mathematica commands, contains examples, t long explanations; the second part contains attractive applications.
- Author(s)Nino Boccara
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.