All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking new print and e-textbook, Essentials of Nursing Practice is an introduction to the core topics all nursing students need to master during their first year and beyond. It brings the study of nursing to life through real examples from nurses, students, patients and service users, and makes difficult concepts clear and engaging. Clear pedagogy throughout follows a structure to allow students to UNDERSTAND topics quickly, APPLY Kwledge to Practice, REVISE for exams and GO FURTHER in their studies and essays. The interactive ebook, with access to extra study resources including video clips, allows students to study where and when they want.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Edited byCatherine Delves Yates
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.