All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMystified by locating and positioning techlogies? Need to get the best from your location system? This guide is invaluable for understanding how the positions and movements of objects can be measured and used for real-world applications. From it, you'll learn how to optimise and manage system performance by working with parameters such as velocity, orientation, time, proximity and direction, and consider t only accuracy, but also reliability, integrity, response time and uncertainty. Packed with practical examples, this concise book gives you an overview of terrestrial radiolocation techniques, including comparative system architectures and real-world performance and limitations. It describes inertial navigation principles and techniques, including low-cost MEMS sensors for consumer products, and a range of applications, such as those benefiting from hybrid positioning techniques.
- Author BiographyDavid Bartlett is a chartered electronics engineer and serial entrepreneur, and is currently CTO and Director of Omnisense, a Cambridge-based company which he co-founded. He has founded or co-founded several companies, is named inventor on many patent families and is author of a number of published articles.
- Author(s)David Bartlett
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Wireless Essentials Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.53
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.